Tuesday, August 6, 2013

RUMOR HAS IT!! Chris Brown Is Retiring From Music!

Sad to announce that this story is TRUE!! Just a day after turning himself in, Chris Brown shared a tweet to fans on his Twitter today letting them know he might just be working on his last album. He tweeted:


"Don't worry mainstream America. After thisX album, it'll probably be my last album," 

He then added: 

"Being famous is amazing when it's for ur music and talent. I'm tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I'm cool & over it!".

Regardless of the past, I believe Chris Brown is a good artist and I'm hoping things get better for him that will make him continue to stay in the game, but from the looks of it he just isn't feeling it anymore and that really saddens me.  




No comments:

Post a Comment