Friday, August 2, 2013

Confessions From Twitter..

Raven Symone shared her happiness for the Supreme Court striking down Defense of Marriage Act and the recent legalization of gay marriage in Minnesota and Rhode Island by tweeting this:

"I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you"

So I'm assuming it's safe to say that Raven Symone just finally came out the closet!!! She is gay!

But, she isn't getting married, at least not yet.

 "I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to." Raven stated in an exclusive interview with E!News to clarify any confusion stemmed from her tweet.

Even though there aren't any wedding bells, I can't help but to be extremely happy for her. I'm so glad that she finally came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment